This is a series of classic and modern classroom-friendly plays, from an exciting range of authors, which are ideal for introducing pre- and post-1914 texts. The playscripts contain activities to develop skills such as speaking and listening, and close textual analysis, whilst acting as a springboard for personal writing.
• Introduce students to reading or performing drama with classic and modern plays
• Enhance your drama teaching with detailed introductions and notes
• Increase your students’ understanding with the range of activities
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device