A two-level beginners' course for young children that integrates the teaching of phonics, reading, writing, and numeracy
• Fun, visually appealing characters introduce language in contexts which will motivate students and promote learning
• Up to two phonics pages per unit introduce children to the sounds of English through memorable, catchy songs
• Predictable unit structure, single page lessons, and clear component links make First Friends extremely easy to teach
• In-built revision and recycling, plus regular Progress Checks in the Teacher's Book, help students internalize language and give teachers everything they need to assess students' individual progress
• There is a rich package of resources at each level, including Activity Book, Numbers Book, Teachers' Resource Pack (with story posters, alphabet poster, and flashcards)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device